Tipitaka >> Sutta Pitaka >> Samyutta Nikaya >> Anna Sutta
Translation by Bhikkhuni Uppalavanna
- "Gods and men, revel partaking food.
- Yet this non-human does not enjoy food?"
- "He that bestows him food out of faith, with a pleasant mind
- That same he shares in this and the other world
- Therefore if gifts are given overcoming the stains of miserliness
- The merit establishes beings, well in the other world."
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.