Tipitaka >> Sutta Pitaka >> Samyutta Nikaya >> Attahata Sutta
Translation by Bhikkhuni Uppalavanna
- "By what is the world attacked?
- By what is it attended?
- Pierced by what arrow
- Does it fumigate all the time?"
- "The world is attacked by death, attended by decay
- Pierced by the arrow craving,
- Desires fumigate all the time."
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.