Tipitaka >> Sutta Pitaka >> Samyutta Nikaya >> Kama Sutta
Translation by Bhikkhuni Uppalavanna
- "What is not given, for one's welfare?
- What is not given up, by the dying man?
- What should be released to gain merit?
- What should not be released to gain merit?"
- "Man does not give the self for his welfare
- He does not give up, the self.
- To gain merit, utter good words,
- And not evil words."
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.