Translation by Bhikkhuni Uppalavanna
1. I heard thus. At one time the Blessed One was living in the monastery offered by Anàthapiõóika in Jeta's grove in Sàvatthi.
2. "Bhikkhus, in the past, to Sakka the king of gods, this thought and thought process occurred in his seclusion. `Whoever be my enemy I should not be frightened."
3. Vepacitti the king of the Titans knowing the thought and thought process of Sakka the king of gods approached him.
4. Sakka the king of gods seeing Vepacitti the king of Titans approaching in the distance, said thus: "Stop Vepacitti you are got hold of."
5. "Sir, do you maintain the thought you had earlier?"
6. "Vepacitti, see I am not afraid."
7. "Telling lies and blaming noble ones are evil,
- Betraying friends and ungratefulness are evil
- Good leader, the evil touches you and you are afraid."