Tipitaka >> Sutta Pitaka >> Samyutta Nikaya >> Sagatha-Vagga >> Devata-samyutta >> 1.61: Nama Sutta - Discourse on Nomenclature
Translation by Bhikkhuni Uppalavanna
- "What is it that soils everything?
- Why is it not quite evident?
- By what one thing, is everything under control?"
- "Name soils everything. Name is not much evident.
- By this one thing, name, everything is under control."
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.