Translation by Bhikkhuni Uppalavanna
1. I heard thus. The Blessed One was living in the monastery offered by Anàthapiõóika, in Jeta's grove, in Sàvatthi. When the night was waning, Kassapa, the son of the gods with a resplendent light illuminated the whole of Jeta's grove approached the Blessed One, worshipped, stood on a side and said:
- "The Blessed One illustrated the bhikkhu, but did not give advice."
2. "Then Kassapa explain what you say."
3. "Train to talk good words, revere, the recluses, sit secluded and appease the mind."
4. Saying that, Kassapa, the son of the gods waited for the approval of the Teacher. Knowing that the Teacher approves my words, worshipped, circumambulated the Blessed One and vanished from there.