Tipitaka >> Sutta Pitaka >> Samyutta Nikaya >> Uddita Sutta
Translation by Bhikkhuni Uppalavanna
- "By what is the world ensnared?
- By what is it attended?
- By what is the world obstructed?
- On what is it established?"
- "The world is ensnared by craving and attended by decay
- Obstructed by death the world is established in unpleasantness."
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.